Wednesday 7 September 2011

Feelings

I am lonely inside but I cant display,
It comes and goes like a quick replay,
My heart is stuck and my mind wont work,
And I am not as good as used to play.

The phenomenon often blinds my feelings,
It makes me awake and snatches my dreams,
But I manage to return to reality somehow,
Alas! The world is not a good place as it seems.

I learned few things due to this,
It makes me more subtle for the bliss,
And even when I will b far away,
This will be with me forever, I wish.

3 comments:

  1. if wouldn't be much productive if it lasts forever..once in a while is ok, i think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shikha...reading between the lines brings me pain..but i just feel good that you have learnt something..!!

    Meri pyari beti...Learning is a part of life but it comes to us in different ways...what is important is...however it comes did we learn something from it or not..!!!

    Life has many colors...some of them are waiting for the right moment to enter ur life...just wait with a smile to welcome them..!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pramoda: ys u r rite

    @yammu: yeah m stil waitin for it

    ReplyDelete