Sunday 4 September 2011

Unemploymenthood

Depressed dejected deep in solitude,
In the melancholy of unemployment-hood,
I found a way to live in need of livelihood,
"Forget yourself and live for others"
is the thing I came for on-board.


Things were better earlier when I was there,
Success and happiness were in the air,
But the day didn't come of my Resurrection,
And I was left alone in my despair.


I had an option which I didn't want to choose,
As it'll land me up I ended where,
And when the time came to move on,
No one was there to bid me fare.


Now I am here where my dreams don't stay,
Waiting for a miracle to happen in my way,
Yes, I want them to be happy but I too have my say,
Everything do end well, this is what I pray...

4 comments:

  1. Very good.. never knew bout this tallent of yours :)) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could feel the pain, nicely expressed..

    wish u all the best, stay focused :)

    PS: Welcome to blogger world Shikha.. see u around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry darling...the best moments are yet to come..!!

    when u didnt choose the option that u had...do not regret...coz' u stood by ur heart and be proud that situations do not change ur v respect to ur values..!!

    All the best darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @alansonu: thnx...bt i cant make out who u r!!!
    @pramoda: thnx dear, c u around too
    @yamini: thnx yammu...i needed it

    PS: sorry guys if m nt posting the comments in correct way coz m unaware of blog etiquette...

    ReplyDelete